Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Living. . .Vilnius

Why Live In Spain?
More Videos

Follow Us


More about Hungary. . . .

You can legally immigrate to Hungary by obtaining the Residence Permit on the basis of a registered limited liability company called K.f.t. This is probably the affordable choice and prospect for the Non-EU Nationals to immigrate to the Europe.

The objective of immigrating to 'Hungary' by obtaining the 'Residence Permit' (Hungarian RP) is to get the 'Permanent Residence Permit' (Hungarian PR).

Hungarian Residence Permit holders are entitled to live, work in any job sector, study, do business and even buy property in Hungary.

Hungarian Residence Permit holders don't require a visa to visit and stay upto 90 days in any 'Schengen zone' country including Switzerland.

Hungary is a developed democratic country, driven by market economy, is a member of the European Union (EU) countries since May 2004, is a member of the Schengen Zone since January 2008, is a member of NATO, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). As per the Human Development Index of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Hungary rank 38th place out of 179 countries in terms of the standard of living conditions. According to Organisation for the Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the education in Hungary rank 21st best in the world. The 'per capita income' in Hungary is approx. $18,600/ year. The Hungarian National Bank (HNB) is in the process of adapting to use 'Euro' currency in the next couple of years. Above all, Hungary is a promising country. Requirements