Mumtaz & Associates strong Corporate Department and hence we are regarded as the top law firm in Karachi, Pakistan, as we have been advising Pakistani and International Companies on day to day basis and has developed over the years a strong insight of Company Law and Corporate Contracts. Our long term relationships with our corporate clients can reflect upon our expertise in the corporate area.
What we can do for you.
We frequently advise and furnish legal opinions on the following Corporate Matters:
- Company Registration.
- Modarba Company Registration.
- Credit Rating Company Registration and Renewal of Registration.
- Trust Registration.
- Association Registration (Not for profit).
- Winding Up & Dissolution of Companies.
- Partnership Registration.
- Dissolution of Partnerships.
- Licensing of Insurance Companies & Surveyors and Renewal of License.
- Licensing of Non Banking Financial Institutions (NBFC).
Dispute Resolution & Litigation Department
Corporate & Commercial Disputes
- All forms of business start-up
- Procedural requirement of the Companies Ordinance.
- Insurance and Re-insurance Matters,
- Acquisition & Disposal of Companies & Business Assets Domestic & International
- Drafting of the Commercial Contracts and Agreements.
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures of Companies.
- Venture Capital Transactions including Management Buy Outs Management Buy Ins .
- Shareholder/subscription agreements including corporate restructuring
- Directors’ Responsibilities and Liabilities.
- Compliance with the Securities and Exchanges Commission requirements.
- Distributorship and Agency Agreements.
- Marketing agreements.
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade.
We handle all sorts of commercial disputes as well as matters pertaining to customs tribunals. Our service range in this respect includes the following matters:
- Shareholder and management disputes
- Shareholder rights and remedies
- Commercial fraud
- Corporate insolvency and recovery