Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

USA Immigration

USA Immigration

Follow Us

Student Visas US

USA is still one of the best choices of students to gain higher education from. Every year more than hundred thousands of international students from different countries of the world enter into the USA to get the best education. In order to apply for the USA student visa F1, applicant has to get admission in US Department of Homeland Security approved university/college.

Benefits of studying in the US compared to UK, AUSTRALIA, and CANADA.

  • Flexibility of paying tuition fee after visa
  • Short process time (3 months)
  • No Bank Statement
  • Opportunity to work during and after studies
  • With IELTS score as low as 5 bands OR without IELTS

For admission in the degree program minimum qualification required is FA Intermediate. For Language and diploma program Matric qualification is required. In order to process the admission in the Department of Homeland Security approved universities following documents are required.
1. Original scanned copies of all academic certificates
2. Passport copy
3. Four passport size white background photographs
4. Sponsor's Bank Letter
5. Affidavit of Support

After getting the admission and I20, we will help you in preparation of visa application and interview. We have the best education experts in USA to assist you from beginning to the final success..

Family of the Student Visa Holder

USA Student Visa F1 holder can bring his/her spouse and children to USA on F2 visa provided that s/he has sufficient funds to finance their travel and stay with him/her.

For more information or FREE ONLINE ASSESSMENT send us your Resume on